Executive Producer / Business DevelopmentLondon
You are a charismatic leader with strong emotional intelligence and a proven track record with Clients and new business development.
As an EP / Business Development lead, you’re equal parts new business/sales, new business development strategist, and creatively/technically-minded to lead the internal teams on pitches. You embrace and thrive in cross-disciplinary environments and compliment the type of work we make at Stink Studios. As a key member of the London Leadership team, you will help share the direction of the financial, operational, and cultural aspects of our business.
What you’ll do
Responsible for being the steward of the Stink Studio’s brand - in terms of client relationships, establishing new business leads, growing current Client opportunities, briefing and leading the team on creative responses and maintaining an eye on creative quality.
The role of EP / Director of Business Development is comprised of three main areas: 1. Developing and finding new business opportunities by identifying areas of opportunity with new brands and clients. 2. Working with our existing Clients to grow new opportunities and improve our presence within other areas of their business(es) 3. Be creatively minded and able to debrief the internal team and work with them to by convert briefs / pitches into winning projects.
Role requirements and responsibilities:
- You have strong contacts in the industry and ways of engaging with Clients and brands and the ability to research and uncover potential leads with existing and new clients.
- You identify new business opportunities to pitch on and ensure the profitability of a significant portion of the studio’s annual revenue
- You will serve as a first point of contact on both outbound and inbound content and interactive sales and work with the existing Executive Producers to define areas of opportunity with existing client roster
- You will grow new client relationships, as measured by new and repeat business
- You will lead the team on the briefing and pitch response either alongside an EP on by his/herself
- You’ll have a hands-on production role and must be willing to get stuck in. From receiving the brief and leading the team through the pitch phase you’ll then oversee the project through to delivery remaining the client’s point of contact.
- You will grow and improve Stink Studios messaging so as to position the company not only as a thought-leader in the industry, but as a credible voice within the content and digital culture as a whole.
- You will have exceptional presenting skills - the role will require delivering both Stink Studio’s capabilities and creative / technical pitch responses.
- You’ll represent Stink Studios in at industry events, conferences, awards etc
- You will prepare presentation materials for new business meetings with clients
- You’ll be a senior member of the team and must be be comfortable in a high pressure environment .- You’ll cultivate a fun, engaging, and balanced work environment
- You will keep us connected to industry, creative / technical trends, and key players
- The role requires 10 years+ experience with 5+ senior years in either a production or account director / GAD role.
To apply, send us a resume and tell us a little bit about yourself
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job