Full Stack DeveloperLondon
Become part of a world class technology team
You’re a proficient web developer who is enthusiastic about producing high quality code, learning new technologies and pushing the state of the art on the web.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS, graceful degradation and progressive enhancement
- Familiar with NPM, Webpack, PostCSS
- Able to effectively debug and profile code using Chrome Developer Tools
- Ideally have experience with ES2015 / Babel, React.js and Redux
- Comfortable collaborating with other developers using Git (ideally Gitflow)
- Able to deal with pressure and work in a fast paced environment.
In addition to these core skills, having some interest or experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous:
- WebGL, ideally with Three.js
- Mobile [native] app development
- Back end development using Python, C++, Rust or Node.js
- Functional programming
We don’t have any hard requirements on previous experience, but we will need to see a meaningful amount of your previous work and ideally an active GitHub profile.
What you’ll do
You will work as part of the development team in our London office to conceive and build interactive experiences, with a focus on Front End Development. The role encompasses everything from R&D and prototyping through to robust implementations of large scale interactive experiences.
- Building prototype concepts to demonstrate and test approaches
- Producing neat, tested, readable and well documented code
- Ensuring your code works well and integrates cleanly across all targeted platforms
- Working within multidisciplinary teams with creatives, visual designers, motion designers and developers
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job