Motion Graphics DesignerLondon
You’re a Motion Graphics Designer who is excited to work across animation, interaction design, and visual effects.
We’re looking Motion Designers to join our growing team. You’ll work closely with our creative and development teams across a broad range of projects — from 2D animation in interface design through to post production world class film and VR content.
What you’ll do
- You have a love for UI design and motion, as well as moving image and film.
- You’re an expert in After Effects and Photoshop
- You’re comfortable in Cinema 4D. Familiarity with third party rendering systems like Arnold, Octane or Vray is a plus.
- You have experience with basic post production, clean-up and colour correction for film.
- Bonus points will be awarded for interest/experience in VR post production, 360° video, Nuke, modeling, rigging, realtime (WebGL and Unity), and custom shaders.
- You’re excited to collaborate as part of a team across disciplines
- You have experience working to deadlines and understand the importance of structured workflow.
We’re ideally looking for someone with a few years of experience, working for established clients, under their belt. Please share portfolios with clear explanation of your involvement if working as part of a wider team.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job