Head of Content / Executive ProducerLos Angeles
You are a charismatic leader with strong emotional intelligence and a proven track record of producing best-in-class content.
As an Executive Producer / Head of Content, you’re equal parts content production expert, new business strategist, and creatively/technically-minded. You embrace and thrive in cross-disciplinary environments and compliment the type of work we make at Stink Studios. As a key member of Berlin leadership team, you will help shape the direction of the financial, operational, and cultural aspects of our business. You'll also help build the content team and act as a mentor to that extremely hard working, eager, and talented team who will look to you to help them navigate their projects and careers.
What you’ll do
- Manage simultaneous pitches, projects, and internal initiatives, often as a mentor but also by practicing your craft
- Can bid both union and non-union jobs
- Identify new business opportunities to pitch on and ensure the profitability of a significant portion of the studio’s annual revenue
- Refine and further develop content production processes
- Cultivate a fun, engaging, and balanced work environment
- Inspire your collaborators with poise and decision-making abilities under pressure
- Create and grow critical client, crew, and vendor relationships
- Get your hands dirty (this is not a position for those seeking "management" positions)
- Architect and steer content creation that ensures client satisfaction, creative, and technical excellence
- Challenge leadership and your peers by having a collaborative and constructive point of view on how to run a successful creative business
- Keep us connected to industry, creative / technical trends, and key players
- Serve as a first point of contact on both outbound and inbound content sales and work with the existing Executive Producers to define areas of opportunity with existing client roster
- Work on a diverse range of projects and engagements with some of the world's most interesting brands
This position requires at least 6+ years of experience in a creative environment / film production company, producing high profile campaigns and programs.
To apply, send us a resume and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job