Junior ProducerLos Angeles
You’ll help assemble and manage a passionate team of creatives, developers, and directors to produce best in class brand, product, and campaign work.
As a Junior Producer, you’ll learn to be equal parts content production expert, business strategist, account manager, and creative/technical pro. You embrace and thrive in cross-disciplinary environments and compliment the type of work we make at Stink Studios. As a key member of the Los Angeles team, you will help support the financial, operational, and cultural aspects of our business. You are eager, talented, hard working, and will represent our team to the client.
What you’ll do
- Drive and assist simultaneous pitches, projects, and internal initiatives
- Push work forward with a good sense of intuition and emotional intelligence
- Inspire your collaborators with poise and decision-making abilities under pressure
- Cultivate a fun, engaging, and balanced work environment
- Drive our project decision-making process towards creating effective work with measurable results
- Architect and steer engagements that ensure both client satisfaction, and creative and technical excellence
- Create and grow critical client and vendor relationships
- Are just as comfortable creating as you are executing
- Get your hands dirty (this is not a position for those seeking "management" positions)
- Keep us connected to industry, creative and technical trends, and key players
- Be current with industry trends, including specific creative projects, clients, and individual producers, creatives, designers and developers
- Enjoy working in a team environment and contribute to the team's ideas
- You enjoy a well-made doughnut
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job