Art DirectorNew York
You’re a sharp thinker and designer who’s ready to lead site re-designs, digital campaigns, branding assignments, video projects and interactive experiences.
Art Directors are the creative leads in our studio, setting the vision and overseeing all aspects of creative development and production for our projects. They switch seamlessly between high-level conceptual thinking and pixel-perfect execution, while also communicating clearly with clients, producers, strategists and developers. If you’re an exceptional designer who’s ready for the challenges and opportunities of a small, nimble studio, let’s chat.
What you’ll do
- You have a portfolio that showcases a diverse selection of design solutions across clients and formats (video experience is a plus).
- You’re a hands-on design practitioner, not just a director of designers (although you’re that, too).
- You know enough about technology to have productive conversations with developers and understand what is/isn’t/could be possible in that space.
- You have some experience with conceptual advertising thinking, motion and UX.
- You’re precise, detail-oriented and consistently meet deadlines.
- You can give and take direction.
- You have a solid awareness of aesthetic and technology trends.
- You have a proven record of leading and winning new business pitches.
- Clients love you and ask for you by name.
- Your current co-workers depend on you and will hate us forever for stealing you away.
This is a full-time position. No freelance inquiries or recruiters, please.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job