Content ProducerNew York
You are a dynamic and creative video producer with experience across long form, documentary and branded content.
You will work alongside teams, directors and editors to create content for some of the world’s biggest and most interesting brands. Our Content Producers work alongside our strategy, creative, technology and production teams to create campaigns, products and standalone pieces that provide creative answers to our client’s brand and business challenges.
In addition to proven production experience in the advertising and/or film industries, we’re looking for producers who are creatively driven, culturally literate, enterprising and interested in a wide variety of project and budget types.
What you’ll do
- Budget and bid branded films, documentaries, shorts, animated, etc.
- Deliver the highest quality of creative work on time, on budget, etc.
- Serve as a main point of contact with clients, internal teams, vendors and partners with a calm and steadfast attitude
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team including art directors, writers, directors, editors, etc.
- Contribute to the creative process from a production, strategy and creative standpoint
- Plan, prioritize and manage your workload across multiple projects
- Be motivated to win new business and be entrepreneurial
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning about and working with emerging industry trends, platforms and technologies.
Qualifications & Experience
- You have a diverse background and hands-on experience working with filmmakers and brands alike with a portfolio of high quality creative work.
- You’re diligent, responsible and always deliver on time
- You’re positive and thrive in a working culture that is high paced and fun.
- You’re fast on your feet and have the ability to turn work around quickly when the project calls for it.
- You’re a team player who can take and give direction
- Strong preference will be given to applicants with hybrid post or photography experience.
- Have a comfortable knowledge of delivery formats, including digital channel specs, etc.
This role requires 3+ years working freelance or full-time in a similar role. Please submit your portfolio or credits list with application.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job