Editor (Freelance or Full-Time)New York
We’re looking for versatile and creative video editors to join our studio in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
Our in-house editors work alongside our creative directors, directors and producers to create content for some of the world’s biggest and most interesting brands. In addition to proven editorial experience in the advertising and/or film industries, we’re looking for candidates who are digitally literate and equally interested in technology, innovation and the art of storytelling.
What you’ll do
- You have a diverse reel and hands-on experience working with filmmakers and brands alike;
- You’re diligent, responsible and always deliver on time;
- You’re fast on your feet and have the ability to turn work around quickly when the project calls for it;
- You’re also handy with a camera and can work as a preditor if required;
- You’re knowledgeable with various compression formats and codecs, color correction techniques, and audio clean up and mixing techniques;
- You have a strong awareness of design and technology trends;
- You’re a team player who can take and give direction;
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro is preferred;
- Strong preference will be given to applicants with hybrid post experience, especially with After Effects or Cinema 4D.
This role requires 3+ years working freelance or full-time in a similar role. Please submit your reel with application.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job