Studio AssistantNew York
You're a bright, proactive, creatively-minded person looking to break into the industry.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure to a world class digital studio environment and has the potential for the right candidate to evolve into a Jr. position with one of our discipline teams.
You should be friendly, enthusiastic and a problem solver with a passion for getting things done. We believe that a comfortable, aesthetically pleasing and clean environment is imperative to producing good creative work. This position plays a large part in achieving that goal.
Your attention to detail and organizational skills should be excellent, and you should be equally comfortable working alone and in a larger team environment. We’re a small and hands-on team from top to bottom, and we’re looking for someone that shares our “no task too small or large” mentality.
What you’ll do
- Have a firm interest in pursuing a career in the creative or digital field;
- Have great communication and organizational skills, and are able to juggle multiple tasks, calmly and effectively;
- Are enthusiastic, proactive, reliable and efficient;
- Are not afraid to get your hands dirty and perform various chores around the office;
- Are digital and tech-savvy and eager to learn about new technologies;
- The ability to manage your time and multitask is imperative.
- Opening and preparing the studio daily.
- Managing front-desk and reception responsibilities such as answering the phones and door, receiving deliveries, and receiving guests and clients;
- Kitchen task such as replenishing stocks and maintaining cleanliness.
- Managing equipment storage and inventory of all technical hardware;
- Running general and project-related errands;
- Booking travel and couriers;
- Support staff and freelancers as needed;
- Assist in coordinating office and off-site events and programs.
This person will support the Studio Manager in running the office. It is a junior position and would suit a graduate or a person with a few months of experience who is looking for a foot in the digital door. We’re looking for someone who wants to work hard and reap the benefits of learning on the job.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job