A seasoned creative director with a track record of excellence & leadership in the world of creative advertising, from campaign development to content creation.
Your experience extends beyond traditional advertising, into the world 360 campaigns, digital thinking and social focused ideas. You find inspiration from anywhere, and it shows in your work.
You’re equal parts a leader and a practitioner: the idea of building and guiding a creative team excites you, but staying close to the work is equally as important and energising. You have strong cultural references, enjoy emerging technologies and understand the internet. You can also recognise how these can inform our work.
You’re comfortable interacting with senior clients and industry professionals, and are a persuasive presenter who communicates effectively, whether that’s with your most junior team member or the CEO of a FTSE 100 company. You see the commercial success of a business as equally as important as its creative ambition.
Culture is important to you, you foster positive working environments; people enjoy working with you, and you enjoy working with people. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, inspire and lead a high-performing team that gives a damn, and partner closely with amazing clients, let’s talk.
What you’ll do
- Lead our campaign and content output across many touchpoints;
- Lead, inspire, and motivate a creative team made up of exceptional designers, art directors, filmmakers, writers, and creative thinkers;
- Work closely with our digital technology team ensuring creative tech solutions are always considered;
- Innovate our working process and teach creative team members at every level to work smarter and achieve better results than ever before;
- Play an instrumental role shaping Stink Studios’ creative output and reputation;
- Pitch on new business and help deepen our relationships with existing clients;
- Work seamlessly with our Strategy discipline to integrate any research findings into the creative process and end product;
- Help cast the right team across projects based on individual skill sets and other business considerations;
- Maintain an outward-facing presence in the industry for Stink Studios that attracts new talent and clients by championing our work and taking thought leadership and PR opportunities;
- Maintain strong relationships with creative team members, set out actionable growth plans for professional development, and work towards creating a more equitable environment for all creative staff;
- Play an active role in Stink Studio’s culture, by contributing with new tools, fresh thinking and help implement internal initiatives;
- 8 - 10+ years creative experience, creating high profile campaigns across a combination of agency, studio, production company, or in-house, as well as 3+ years in a Creative Director role.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job