You’re aesthetically progressive, detail obsessed and ready to design sites, products, brand systems and digital campaigns.
We’re looking for a junior or mid-level interactive designer to join our studio. Someone who respects the grid but knows when to break it, and who loves digital culture but looks beyond it for inspiration. If you’re the kind of person who thinks typography, UX, motion and art direction are all part of a interactive designer’s job description, let’s talk.
What you’ll do
- You have a portfolio of work you’re proud of.
- You’re fluent in Sketch and a believer in prototyping and other modern design practices.
- You make complexity simple and simplicity profound.
- You love the internet so hard.
- You’re excited to join a modern studio where designers, writers, developers, filmmakers, UX strategists and producers all work together as a team.
This is a full-time position. No freelance inquiries or recruiters, please.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job