We’re looking for a skilled designer with a talent for crafting cutting edge digital experiences and best in class responsive websites to join our London team.
You are a skilled designer who has experience creating amazing digital work.
This role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career and gain more creative freedom on our biggest projects.
You have a keenly developed design aesthetic and a deep love for all things internet. You are comfortable designing from scratch as well as responding to established design direction. You understand UX conventions, and when to break them intentionally. You’re excited by emerging technologies and have a drive to continue learning and experimenting.
Your work is often described as progressive, thoughtfully considered, and includes a diverse selection of projects and clients. You are precise, detail-oriented and consistently meet deadlines. You are confident in your craft and can give and take direction well. You understand that the presentation of your work is as important as the work itself.
As a member of Stink, you’ll work across our close-knit team of designers, creatives, developers and producers to find brilliant solutions to exciting briefs. You’ll be at the heart of creative discussions and project meetings, helping push the work to be it’s best.
We believe in providing opportunities to people who are underrepresented in the creative industry. It’s an essential part of cultivating a diverse team. Without this, we’re unable to deliver the highest standard of work possible.
Our design roles aim to bring out as many of your creative skills as possible. If you’ve got a passion that you think would add to our skills at Stink, we’d love to hear about them.
What you’ll do
As a designer at Stink you will:
- Design websites and digital products that are user-centered, creatively ambitious, and grounded in solid strategic thinking;
- Create design systems and execute pixel-perfect design for responsive web, with the ability to tackle occasional product design needs;
- Work collaboratively with a high-performing teams of UX designers, creatives, developers, producers, and strategists to create award winning interactive experiences;
- Cultivate a personal sense of taste, mood and references;
- Embody an ever-learning and curious mindset that works to develop multiple ideas and iterate quickly;
- Present your own work with confidence and clearly explain your rationale.
- To work closely in our team, who have great experience mentoring and developing designers
- To work directly with clients, explain your thinking and help solve their problems
- To collaborate with designers to produce the highest quality of work
- To influence the way that Stink approaches design – we’re a small team that’s always looking to improve the way we work
- Exceptional craft and an eye for detail
- An exciting portfolio of design projects
- As for design tools, you should be fluent using industry standard tools such as Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Sound technical knowledge across all production and digital channels and formats including web build, mobile, social platforms, etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job