You are a charismatic leader with strong emotional intelligence and a proven track record of producing best in class brand, product and campaign work.
Our Executive Producers are equal parts technical project management experts, driven business leads and creative strategists. As a key member of Stink Studio's London's leadership, you will help shape the direction of the financial, operational and cultural aspects of our business. You'll also be a mentor to an extremely hard working, eager and talented team of producers who will look to you to help them navigate their projects and careers.
What you’ll do
- Manage simultaneous pitches, projects and internal initiatives, often as a mentor but also by practicing your craft
- Identify new business opportunities to pitch on and ensure the profitability of a significant portion of the studio’s annual revenue
- Cultivate a fun, engaging and balanced work environment
- Inspire your collaborators with poise and decision-making abilities under pressure
- Create and grow critical client and vendor relationships
- Get your hands dirty (this is not a position for those seeking "management" positions)
- Drive our project decision-making process towards creating effective work with measurable results
- Architect and steer engagements that ensure both client satisfaction and creative and technical excellence
- Challenge leadership and your peers by having a collaborative and constructive point of view on how to run a successful creative business
- Keep us connected to industry, creative and technical trends and key players
- Serve as a first point of contact on both outbound and inbound new business
- Work on a diverse range of projects and engagements with some of the world's most interesting brands
This position requires at least 6+ years of experience in a digital creative environment, producing high profile campaigns and programs. To apply, send us a resume and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job