You are a charismatic leader who embraces cross-disciplinary environments, whilst spearheading exceptional work.
As an EP at Stink Studios, you’re a voice of experience for all things production with an extensive creative agency background. You’re a client facing lead who enjoys nurturing brand relationships and seeking new opportunities. You are both creatively and logistically minded, helping oversee workflows from pitch to creative inception, through to final execution and delivery. With a love of great work, you encourage craft in all that you do and all that the team does. You embrace and thrive in cross-disciplinary environments and compliment the type of work we make at Stink Studios. As a key member of the London Leadership team, you will help share the direction of the financial, operational, and cultural aspects of our business.
If you’re ready to roll your sleeves up, partner closely with amazing clients and help shape the future of a small, independent creative studio that cares, let’s talk.
What you’ll do
- Manage simultaneous pitches, projects and internal initiatives, both as oversight and also by practicing your craft;
- Be a voice of experience when it comes to the processes of strategic and creative development, 360 campaigns, multi-platform production, untraditional thinking and delivery that spans TV, online, social, (d)ooh and digital media;
- Identify new business opportunities with new and existing clients and ensure the profitability of a significant portion of the studio’s annual revenue;
- Cultivate a fun, engaging and balanced work environment, while driving a high performance team;
- Inspire your collaborators with poise and decision-making abilities under pressure;
- Create and grow critical client and vendor relationships;
- Get your hands dirty (this is not a position for those seeking "management" positions);
- Responsible for pitch ballparks, budgets, negotiations and overall health of a project / client;
- Work closely with the Production Director to ensure all financial and legal requirements are kept up to date and accurate;
- Oversee and work collaboratively with the team of Producers, providing consultation and guidance when needed but also acting as an escalation point with clients for any challenges.
- Drive our project decision-making process towards creating effective work with measurable results;
- Architect and steer engagements that ensure both client and team satisfaction;
- Challenge leadership and your peers by having a collaborative and constructive point of view on how to run a successful creative business;
- Keep us connected to industry, creative and cultural trends and key players;
- Expand and maintain relationships with our partners and freelancers;
- Serve as a first point of contact on both outbound and inbound new business;
- Work on a diverse range of projects and engagements with some of the world's most interesting brands;
This position would suit a creatively minded Client Service Director or an Executive Producer and requires 6+ years of senior experience in a digital/creative environment, producing high profile campaigns.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job