Executive Producer / Business DevelopmentLondon
You are a charismatic leader with strong emotional intelligence and a proven track record of producing best with Clients and new business development.
As an EP / Business Development lead, you’re equal parts new business/sales, new business development strategist, and creatively/technically-minded to lead the internal teams on pitches. You embrace and thrive in cross-disciplinary environments and compliment the type of work we make at Stink Studios. As a key member of the London Leadership team, you will help share the direction of the financial, operational, and cultural aspects of our business.
What you’ll do
- Manage simultaneous pitches, projects and internal initiatives, often as a mentor but also by practicing your craft
- Identify new business opportunities to pitch on and ensure the profitability of a significant portion of the studio’s annual revenue
- Cultivate a fun, engaging and balanced work environment
- Inspire your collaborators with poise and decision-making abilities under pressure
- Create and grow critical client and vendor relationships
- Get your hands dirty (this is not a position for those seeking "management" positions)
- Drive our project decision-making process towards creating effective work with measurable results
- Architect and steer engagements that ensure both client satisfaction and creative and technical excellence
- Challenge leadership and your peers by having a collaborative and constructive point of view on how to run a successful creative business
- Keep us connected to industry, creative and technical trends and key players
- Serve as a first point of contact on both outbound and inbound new business
- Work on a diverse range of projects and engagements with some of the world's most interesting brands
This position requires at least 6+ years of experience in a digital creative environment, producing high profile campaigns and programs. To apply, send us a resume and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job