IT & Systems AdministratorLondon
Become part of a world class technology team
You've run IT for a small business before, feel comfortable taking ownership of the existing infrastructure and are excited about optimising and improving systems.
You have a strong working knowledge of:
- Computer and network security
- Mac OS and Windows
Ideally you'd also have an interest in software / web development. Development is a core part of our business, and there's an opportunity in this role to get involved in systems administration on projects and DevOps.
What you’ll do
We're looking for an experienced IT professional to fill a new role in our London office.
Previously these responsibilities have been covered informally by separate people but with the growth of the organisation and a desire to improve the way we work, we feel it's time to make this a dedicated position.
The key parts of the role are:
- Support around 50 desktop users in the office – mostly Mac and a few Windows
- Maintain our IT inventory (both hardware and software)
- Keep all computers up-to-date with OS patches
- Manage G-Suite users: on-boarding, auditing and archiving
- Maintain network security
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job