Junior Creative TechnologistLondon
We’re looking for a Junior Creative Technologist to join our team in London.
You’re a creative problem solver with a hands-on interest in technology. Likely in the early stages of your career, you are very knowledgeable about emerging technologies and trends, interested in experimentation, and enjoy the creative process of technical production. You’re a coder at heart but with creative sensibilities. You instinctively know what might work, what won't, and what's worth trying.
We are also excited to receive applications from graduates who demonstrate exceptional talent.
What you’ll do
As a Junior Creative Technologist at Stink you will:
- Collaborate on prototypes and proof of concept exploration
- Create digital experiences that use emerging technology in new and novel ways
- Receive mentorship and direction from a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and producers, working together to create world class work.
- Work directly with clients, explain your thinking and help solve their problems
- Influence the way that Stink approaches the creative process – we’re a relatively small team that’s always looking to improve the way we work
- An exciting portfolio of prototypes and experiments
- A strong understanding of the internet and emerging behaviours online
- An open mind and interest in working in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work in a structured, professional manner
- Strong time and project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of WebGL, Spark AR or Blender very beneficial
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job