You're a multi-talented Creative who can develop award-winning concepts, campaigns, films and interactive experiences, with strong digital experience
You'll be helping lead pitches and projects for some of the world's best clients. You will work alongside a team of art directors, developers, strategists, motion designers and producers to make world-class creative in a broad range of mediums.
You’re confident concepting from scratch, as well as responding to detailed briefs; you have pragmatic, hands-on experience and a strong knowledge of trends and technologies inside and outside the industry. Your sense of aesthetic is keenly developed, your grasp of strategy is solid and you have a practitioner’s attention to detail.
What you’ll do
- Write: Articulate big ideas, scripts, deck-creation and case studies, with a grounding in strategic thought
- Inspire: Presenting to clients and colleagues alike
- Co-create: Work within expert cross-disciplinary teams
- Flex: Adapt to the challenges and needs of a fast-paced, delivery-oriented working environment
- Test & Learn: Visualise and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and improve ideas
- Insight: Knowing which trends and movements are important in contemporary internet culture
- Guide: Help develop more junior team members, share learnings from Stink experiences and past positions
- Contribute: Add to a happy, engaged and respectful work environment
This role requires 4+ years working in a similar creative role, preferably in a production company, studio or agency environment.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job