Senior Edit Assistant / Post Production ManagerLondon
You're a talented Senior Edit Assistant/Post Production Manager who is looking to get involved and oversee the post production output of a busy creative studio.
You will have an excellent knowledge of the post production pipeline from on-set acquisition through to archive and will be used to the responsibilities that come with the management of media assets.
You’re confident with relevant camera technologies, colour management and post production workflows. You have an in-depth knowledge of codecs and delivery specs for broadcast, cinema, web etc as well as LTO backup and archive technology.
You have experience of working in a busy post production environment and have a keen problem solving ability and creative flair. You may also have an interest in being behind the camera and self shoot your own work.
What you’ll do
- Organise: All media and assets including ingest, backup, disk space management, archive and delivery
- Operate: Offline/online editing/ assisting with VFX and motion graphics for both mood films and assets for pitches
- Prepare: Prep files and assist with the workflows for conform/grade/VFX/dub as well as broadcast and cinema deliveries to Peach/Adstream/DCM
- Maintain: Post production equipment and infrastructure in conjunction with IT
- Inform: Post schedules and resource allocation through weekly resource meeting
- Deliver: Finishing and versioning of assets - regionalisation, formatting for different aspect ratios/delivery formats etc
- Quality control: Film/content assets, knowledge of Clearcast and Harding Tests. Common QC issues and fixes
- Liaise: With production, post production vendors and DITs to ensure the workflow equipment meets the needs of the job and best practices are adhered to
- Shoot: The ability to self shoot is advantageous but not mandatory
This role requires:
- 3+ years working in a similar creative role, preferably in a production company, studio or agency environment.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Premiere/After Effects and Da Vinci Resolve
- Excellent knowledge of data security and integrity, checksum verification, Shot Put Pro.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job