You will be a senior member of Stink Studios London, providing input into the strategic, creative, production and business development sides of our business.
You represent our team to the client. You will be responsible for devising and negotiating budgets, and you will assemble and manage teams of developers, designers, creatives and producers in our studio to ensure that the atmosphere and the work are both excellent.
What you’ll do
- Lead with a good sense of intuition and emotional intelligence;
- Show that you are a technical and interactive specialist by leveraging your underlying knowledge of the medium to manage risk and problem solve on the fly;
- Serve as a main point of contact with clients and internal teams;
- Set the framework for how we engage our clients on projects;
- Manage projects and teams with a calm and steadfast attitude;
- Prepare and negotiate budgets, statements of work and schedules to deliver successful projects and profitability;
- Be motivated to win new business and be entrepreneurial;
- Plan, prioritize and successfully manage your workload across multiple projects and in turn, manage and support producers on your project;
- Be current with industry trends, including specific creative projects, clients, and individual producers, creatives, designers and developers;
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning about and working on emergent technologies;
- Enjoy working in a team environment and contribute to the team's ideas;
This position requires at least 5+ years of experience in producing large scale interactive experiences and campaigns, preferably in a production company or agency environment. Experience in film production is also a plus.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job