You’ll plan and build best-in-class websites, with an emphasis on craft and experimental creativity.
- You’re an inspiring leader with strong intuition and emotional intelligence
- You’ll mentor and develop all members of the technology team, informing and supporting areas of growth and development.
- You’re able to lead and direct multiple projects at the same time, from pitch to delivery.
- You have a constructive outlook and you’re happy to sometimes work outside of your usual comfort zone, with a willingness to throw yourself into whatever technical challenge comes your way.
- You’re excited by the opportunity to develop prototypes and proof of concept for pitches
- You’re comfortable writing documentation to support planning and understanding with client side teams.
This position requires at least 10+ years experience (at least 2 years in a similar role), preferably in a production company or agency environment. When applying, please include links to projects and your GitHub profile.
What you’ll do
The Technology Director is responsible for technical planning and delivery of our projects and pitches. You work closely within multidisciplinary teams alongside designers, creatives, motion and vfx artists, and producers. You’ll be responsible for inspiring, mentoring and building a team of world class developers.
You’ll need deep knowledge of front-end development and project architecture, and be happy to be hands-on when required. The role will be predominantly leading modern front-end development, typically using React.js as a core framework. You’ll support the set up of infrastructure on AWS or Google Cloud Platform. Specific experience with WebGL, Three.js, Unity etc is an advantage.
Pension plans & matching
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job