Director of Client Services (USA)Los Angeles
A results-driven business leader with proven experience establishing and cultivating client relationships.
You're a growth-minded accounts leader who isn’t afraid of a challenge and who is excited by an opportunity to lead and build a department from scratch. You’re a clear communicator and an active listener who gets invested in your team’s and your clients’ personal successes. You see new possibilities for how creativity, design, and technology might solve problems for clients. You have an understanding of how current trends and pressures in the marketing industry come to bear across many business categories. You translate client goals and ambitions into actionable opportunities for our teams and form alliances with creatives, developers, producers, designers, writers, UX and strategists in order to deliver the best possible outcomes.
The Client Partnership role will be the first of its kind within Stink. As a result, this role demands someone who is entrepreneurial, motivated, and willing to collaborate with a smart and talented team of practitioners to create new ways of working and new opportunities for our organization.
This position is open to remote U.S. candidates. All applicants must be legally permitted to work in America.
What you’ll do
- Partner with select Stink Studios clients to understand their short and long-term business goals and strategic plans;
- Continually drive business growth of existing client relationships to organically increase the scale and scope of our project engagements;
- Establish, define and grow the client partnership team offering at Stink;
- Collaborate with production, creative, strategy, business development, and senior leadership to ensure that our work is delivering on business goals;
- To help facilitate new business across select clients and pitches by proactively selling into future opportunities.
8+ years of client services and/or account management experience, preferably in a combination of production company and creative agency; 2+ years working full time in a similar role. This position will eventually require up to 25% travel.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job