Executive Producer, IntegratedLos Angeles
You are an integrated production leader with a proven track record of Executive producing best-in-class creative work in a fast-paced studio.
You are a leader and team player who loves their craft and wants to continue raising the bar for some of the largest and most interesting brands in the world. Though you are ready to elevate your business responsibilities, you are still willing to get your hands dirty when necessary. You likely find yourself drawn to smaller companies for that reason - an ability to lead while never being too far from the action.
When reflecting on your career and experience, it’s obvious you err towards a breadth of project types, timelines and budgets, never sacrificing creativity or cultural integrity. You are comfortable with the unknown and embrace the craziest of ideas with enthusiasm. You lead with confidence that inspires your teams and forge strong partnerships with all key stakeholders on your internal and external teams.
As an Integrated Executive Producer, you will help execute and lead our production expertise, cultivate and grow business, and work alongside other production leaders who have an expertise in other areas. While this is not a hands-off management position, you are a key member of the production leadership team. You will have an opportunity to help shape the direction of the financial, operational, and cultural aspects of our business. You'll also serve as a mentor in the organization, helping to cultivate growth and success for young professionals in the organization.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside creatives, strategists, directors, editors, developers to create content for some of the world’s most interesting brands.
- Provide support for a team of producers, ensuring client satisfaction, creative, and technical excellence across projects.
- Create budgets and SOWs for integrated campaigns, branded films, documentaries, shorts, animated, etc.
- Develop and support critical internal teams, client, crew, and vendor relationships with a calm and steadfast attitude
- Strategically lead outbound and inbound business opportunities and work with production leadership team to define areas of opportunity
- Cultivate relationships with current and prospective clients
- Remain proactive about learning emerging industry trends, platforms and technologies
This position requires at least 10+ years of experience in a creative environment / film production company, producing high profile campaigns and programs. At least 2 years of experience in a management level position.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job