Jr. Art Director, Social (USA)Los Angeles
You are a native social user with a mix of videography, photography and design experience. This position is eligible for remote working within the U.S.
You are culturally immersed and dialed into the latest trends in design, film, and photography. You have creative experience in a few areas including, but not limited to videography, design, production, art direction and photography and are comfortable designing in Adobe suite and Keynote.
While you are an intuitive and native social user, more importantly, you understand the business potential of it and how to create ideas and execute photography, graphics, short films, gifs, etc. for a wide breadth of social platforms in a compelling way.
You are self-motivated and are known for your follow-through. You identify solutions, display continuous curiosity and consistently meet deadlines. You want to be involved in the entire creative process from ideation through production. There is a unique element of scrappiness and resourcefulness to your approach that makes the thrill of making ideas come to life exciting for you. You are confident in your craft, humble of spirit and can give and take direction well.
All candidates legally permitted to work in America are strongly encouraged to apply.
What you’ll do
- Work with a wide range and quality of video and photography and transform content assets for optimal platform and audience engagement;
- Develop creative assets for social that meet branding and visual standards;
- Contribute to production execution, including working through challenges and identifying solutions;
- Inform and create content that aligns with brand guidelines, brand voice, editorial calendar, and business objectives;
- Work alongside our writers, art directors, producers, directors to meet creative objectives;
- Imagine opportunities for creative excellence beyond the brief;
- Present creative to senior level clients of international brands;
- Contribute content to Stink’s social platforms with guidance from our leadership team.
Up to 2 years of art direction experience in a creative agency, production studio, or internal creative house.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job