Stink Studios seeks a talent acquisition specialist to act as an ambassador of our culture, values and ethos, bringing care and equity to our hiring practices.
With experience working in the design, creative or tech industry in a recruiting, resource management or operations position, you are ready to take ownership of our recruiting practices.
You are an ambassador of our culture, values and our ethos and take pride in the small and big moments to bring care to the candidate process. You are fiercely committed to equity in your interviewing and hiring practices and continue to learn, grow and transform as a talent professional in this area. You are hyper-organized, proactive and excited to build relationships across the broader creative community. You are an active listener who effectively identifies skills, experience and potential when identifying talent for positions in our company. You partner well with hiring managers, continuously communicating updates and managing expectations.
What you’ll do
- Work with discipline leads to understand ongoing, future and urgent team needs and work with them to screen, select and hire candidates across design, creative, technology, production, client services, strategy and UX;
- Develop and maintain an active database of creative, design, technology, strategy and production professionals that meet our talent, work ethic and cultural standards;
- Develop and implement initiatives to ensure equal opportunity to candidates from a variety of backgrounds and cultures;
- Coordinate annual fellowship program;
- Create and facilitate equitable talent acquisition practices;
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process;
- Write job descriptions and post to our site, select organizations and communities and premium job boards;
- Brief and manage relationship with outside recruiting partners;
- Work with our internal brand and social team to promote open roles.
This role requires 3+ years working in a similar role in a creatively driven business and is US-based, ideally in New York, LA or SF for hybrid remote work. Experience working in Greenhouse a plus!
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job