Resource ManagerLos Angeles
Stink Studios seeks a resource manager who wants to support casting for projects for the benefit of our staff and business health.
With experience working in the design, creative or tech industry in a production, resource management or operations position, you are ready to take ownership of our resource management practices. This is a new role within Stink Studios, so you will be asked to operate as an entrepreneur designing new ways of working and collaborating in the Studio.
You are an ambassador of our culture, values, and our ethos and take pride in the small and big moments to bring care to the resourcing process. You are hyper-organized, proactive and excited to build relationships with your colleagues. You are an active listener who effectively identifies skills, experience and potential when working to supporting casting across our projects. You partner well at every level, continuously communicate updates and manage expectations.
This role will play a prominent role in supporting the employee experience since well resourced teams help combat burnout, lead to heightened engagement at work and help people more readily identify solutions to problems and creative possibilities for our clients.
What you’ll do
- Work with discipline leads to understand ongoing, future and urgent team needs and work with them to cast and assign team members to projects;
- Develop and implement resourcing process and initiatives to support clear communication between discipline leads, departments and team members;
- Lead weekly resourcing meeting;
- Develop and maintain an active database of freelance creative, design, technology, strategy and production professionals that meet our talent and craft standards;
- Extend freelance contracts and NDAs as freelancers are hired and partner with the Studio management and project teams to support a seamless onboarding;
- Help manage our annual freelance budget;
- Collaborate with discipline leads and people team to identify potential freelance to full-time conversion opportunities and identify full time staffing opportunities based on project forecasting workload
This role requires 5+ years working in a fast-paced creative environment in a production, resource management or operations capacity.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job