Senior / Lead CreativeLos Angeles
You're a multi-talented Creative who’s interested in developing award-winning concepts, campaigns, films and experiences.
You'll be spearheading pitches and projects for some of the world's best clients. You will work alongside a team of art directors, developers, strategists, filmmakers and producers to make world-class creative in a broad range of mediums.
Creativity comes naturally to you. You might be a specialist in a single craft, but you’re a generalist when it comes to solving creative problems. You have pragmatic, hands-on experience and a strong knowledge of trends and technologies in digital media. You have knowledge and experience in video production and are comfortable leading a shoot. You enjoy concepting from scratch as well as responding to detailed briefs, and working with a team to help improve the project and move it forward. You have a keenly developed aesthetic sense, a good strategic mind and a practitioner’s background in a creative discipline (design, copywriting, directing).
What you’ll do
- Write: Articulate big ideas, scripts, deck-creation and case studies
- Inspire: Presenting to clients and colleagues alike
- Co-create: Work within and lead cross-disciplinary teams of visual designers, motion designers, developers, directors
- Problem-solve: Interpret feedback and respond with solutions that creatively respect the constraints of budgets, timing and resources
- Test & Learn: Visualize and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas
- Direct & Delegate: Oversee every aspect of production to ensure the highest-quality creative product
- Flex & Innovate: Adapt to the challenges and needs of a fast-paced, delivery-oriented working environment
- Grow: Improve by responding and internalizing constructive criticism
- Mentor: Set a positive example and proactively coach and teach the members of our growing team.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job