Senior Art DirectorLos Angeles
A Senior Art Director is responsible for conceiving and executing targeted, thoughtful creative for various projects across a wide array of clients and media.
You are a multidisciplinary Senior Art Director fluent in the practical aspects of art direction, digital design, brand design, motion, photography and video. You’re excited by emergent design and have a drive to continue to learn, teach, and above all, create. You are a self-starter comfortable with conceptualizing and designing from scratch as well as responding to established art direction. You love being a hands-on designer and know when to step back and provide guidance.
Your background is in art direction and design, but includes experience in strategic thinking, presenting, and production processes. You are comfortable establishing design pipelines on projects as well as presenting to internal and external teams alike. Besides your immediate creative team, you work directly with the strategy, technology, and production teams to create award-winning campaigns, digital experiences, and content creation.
What you’ll do
- Create, advance, and inspire the visual aesthetic of all our projects, for some of the top clients in the world
- Guide projects from conception through production design and development, and be able to give actionable feedback to team members at all stages
- Create design systems and produce pixel-perfect production design for responsive web, with the ability to tackle occasional product design needs
- Help build creative relationships beyond your immediate team and discipline. Be an ambassador for the LA creative team.
- Participate in vendor/partner dialogue and regular client interaction
- Demonstrate a desire to understand client business needs
- Work with producers to fulfill day-to-day client, new business, and production needs
- Show appreciation, understanding and appetite for strategy, technology, and production work at Stink and Stink Studios
- Being a positive contributor and team player who adds to our studio culture.
- Mentoring mid-level and junior designers, providing continuous feedback and constructive critiques of their work
This position requires at least 5+ years experience in the creative field, preferably in a production company, studio, or agency environment.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job