Senior Art Director (Motion)Los Angeles
You have a deep love for art direction expressed through motion design, branding and typography and can lead targeted and thoughtful creative.
The Senior Art Director role is centered on thoughtful and inspired making, particularly as expressed through motion design and direction. Leadership from this position is twofold: being willing and able to share your rich experience in motion and constructive advice with junior team members (including interns) as well as being able to inspire the entire creative team with considered and bountiful motion output.
Your background leans towards conceptual graphic and motion design and 3D, as well as having experience leading design production processes and technical partnerships during development. You inspire and participate in the overall creative conceptual and visual output, all the way through to the production of your team’s projects. You also often pitch work to top clients and are highly enthusiastic about new business opportunities. You support and coach our more junior creative team and are focused on developing and bettering their work with your valuable experience. Under the supervision of the CD and ACD/DD, you teach by example, mentor and develop your team daily and help team members to achieve their quarterly goals along with striving to meet your own. Besides your immediate creative team, you work directly with the strategy, technology and production teams to create brand identities, award-winning campaigns, digital experiences and content creation.
Additionally, you have a richly developed visual or written creative sensibility outside of our industry and you are in-touch with historic, modern and contemporary references. You generally believe art and culture are an important aspect of communicating ideas in any human society.
What you’ll do
- Produce an inspiring bounty of great creative and design work, inspired by contemporary motion design and trends
- Support creative leaders by effectively conceiving and executing a creative process that yields smart, soulful and well-crafted work
- Help guide more junior team members, share learnings from Stink experiences and past positions
- Participate in vendor/partner dialog and regular client interaction
- Recognize and celebrate talent and success on your team and group
- Demonstrate ability to understand client business needs and address them with creative solutions.
- Work with producers to fulfill day-to-day client, new business and production needs
- Work closely with creative developers to bring work from concept to production
This position requires at least 5+ years experience in the creative field of motion design, animation, 3D and/or visual effects, preferably in a production company, studio or agency environment.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job