Senior Designer, BrandLos Angeles
Stink Studios is looking for a visual designer to lead projects and foster a creative and collaborative working environment.
Your design experience includes cohesive brand systems and visual identities, campaign art direction, presentations, and production level precision. You develop visual concepts that are both visually relevant in culture and also empathetic to client business needs and challenges. You excel at leading projects and teams while fostering a creative and collaborative environment that thrives on an exchange of ideas. You love being a hands on designer and know when to step back and provide guidance. You enjoy working end-to-end from brand concepts and design through to pixel perfect production. Your attitude is that no job is too big or too small and the little things are the big things.
Your work is often described as thoughtfully considered, and includes a diverse selection of design solutions across clients and formats. You are precise, detail-oriented and consistently meet deadlines. You are comfortable designing from scratch as well as responding to established art direction. You are a compelling presenter and communicate effectively, whether that’s with your most junior team member or a client.
What you’ll do
- Advance and inspire the visual aesthetic of all our projects and pitches, for some of the top clients in the world;
- Pitch on new business and help deepen our relationships with existing clients;
- Develop and present unique, innovative and strategic concepts and communication solutions clearly and effectively in a timely manner;
- Guide projects from ideation through production design and development, and be able to give actionable feedback at all stages;
- Lead, inspire and support creative teams and serve as design lead on your client relationships and projects;
- Push beyond strictly what is asked and interpret briefs with your own personal vision and taste when the opportunity presents itself;
- Work alongside a high-performing teams of creatives, developers, producers, and strategists to create award winning interactive experiences;
- Mentor junior designers, providing continuous feedback and constructive critiques of their work
This position requires at least 6+ years of design experience, preferably in a creative studio or agency environment. Only applicants with a portfolio will be considered.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job