Senior ProducerLos Angeles
You'll be a senior member of Stink Studios Los Angeles, providing input into the strategic, creative, production and business development sides of our business.
You represent our team to the client. You will be responsible for devising and negotiating budgets and proposals and assembling and managing teams of designers, creatives, developers, strategists, and producers in our studio to ensure that the atmosphere and the work are both excellent.
What you’ll do
- Lead with a good sense of intuition and emotional intelligence;
- Drive simultaneous pitches, projects, and internal initiatives;
- Show that you are a technical and interactive specialist by leveraging your underlying knowledge of the medium to manage risk and problem solve on the fly;
- Serve as a main point of contact with clients and internal teams;
- Set the framework for how we engage our clients on projects;
- Manage projects and teams with a calm and steadfast attitude;
- Prepare, negotiate, and manage budgets, statements of work, and schedules to deliver successful projects and profitability;
- Be motivated to win new business and be entrepreneurial;
- Plan, prioritize and successfully manage your workload across multiple projects and in turn, manage and support producers on your project;
- Be current with industry trends, including specific creative projects, clients, and individual producers, creatives, designers and developers;
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, and have a passion for learning about and working on emergent technologies;
- Experience producing content-focused campaigns a plus;
- Enjoy working in a team environment and contribute to the team's ideas;
- Enjoys a well-made doughnut.
This position requires at least 8+ years of experience in producing large scale interactive experiences, content and brand campaigns, preferably in a start-up, production company, or agency environment. Experience in film production is also a plus.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job