Senior Producer, DigitalLos Angeles
Stink Studios seeks an experienced digital producer to join our US-based production team.
You are eager to learn and motivated to solve for the big picture and tackle the details. You’re diligent, fast on your feet, responsible and always deliver on time. You have the ability to think critically and resourcefully manage the unknown. You love working with digital teams to solve big problems and see your role as both supporting the team to deliver the best possible creative work and supporting clients through clear, proactive and strategic communication. You’re proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning about and developing emergent technologies.
You have at least five years of experience working in digital production, specifically web and product builds and experiential tech, and know your way around a scope of work for these kinds of projects. You are self-motivated and driven to manage your own priorities and communicate effectively both down, up and across with project teams and fellow producers.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with UX designers, visual designers, writers, art directors, strategists, developers and other producers to ensure that we’re creating conditions for world-class creative output;
- Contribute to and take ownership of project scopes, budgeting mapping and work plans based on a thorough understanding of the problem and opportunity;
- Serve as a regular point of contact with clients, internal teams, vendors and partners with a calm and steadfast attitude;
- Identify opportunities and contribute to the optimization of production processes for consistency, creativity, and scale;
- Work with discipline leads to ensure that all projects are resourced, tracked and reported appropriately and accurately;
- Build relationships with clients, external vendors, freelancers and contractors in order to scale up and down to meet project demands;
- Proactively communicate next steps, milestones and status to all team members. Maintain and contribute to internal processes and overall quality of creative work;
- Mentor junior and mid-level production team members;
- Plan, prioritize and manage your workload across multiple projects.
5+ years of experience in digital production (i.e. websites and launches, web or native applications, digital installations) in a fast-paced creative company. This position can be fully remote or based in our Los Angeles or New York locations when offices reopen safely.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job