Senior WriterLos Angeles
You are a strong conceptual writer with transmedia experience articulating brands as ad campaigns, video content, digital experiences, and more.
As a writer, you can express the written word--scripts, headlines, manifestos, long copy-- with efficiency and impact. You transform complex ideas into simple, memorable and compelling creative deliverables. You immerse yourself in cultural trends and technology and bring a modern perspective to all of your work.
As a conceptual and strategic thinker, you always look for a new and surprising angle on a brief and connect creative executions to key business objectives. You own the creative idea for a project and steer it through production, whether that means overseeing video shoots and edits or collaborating with designers and developers to build sites, social campaigns and installations. You think about copy systematically, and have a strong understanding of messaging hierarchy in order to communicate the right message, to the right audience, at the right time. You are as comfortable working solo as you are with interdisciplinary teams and the occasional visual partner. Your portfolio reflects the variety and breadth of your writing skills and incorporates influences from journalism, film, advertising and internet culture.
What you’ll do
- Concept and execute headlines, taglines, treatments, scripts, site copy, advertising, and long copy
- Develop and present unique, innovative and strategic concepts and communication solutions clearly and effectively in a timely manner
- Work alongside our developers, producers, art directors and designers pitches, creative ideation and productions
- Work with clients to understand their brand, objectives and business needs
- Actively contribute and lead the quality and caliber of copy and how it plays into creative concept overall
This full-time position requires at least 5+ years of copywriting experience, preferably in a creative studio or agency environment.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job