Social Strategist (USA)Los Angeles
Stink Studios is seeking a Social Strategist to join our team. This position is eligible for remote working within the U.S.
You are a participant in culture, passionate about discovering the root and solution to problems, an effective communicator and passionate about emerging platforms and new technologies. You think dynamically about the experience of a brand, and the role social plays in bringing that brand experience to life, across an array of channels. You possess the ability to write an inspiring brief or creative platform, but see it as a starting point - not a final strategic deliverable. You’re a curious problem solver who works well independently and collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team. Your agility, creativity, flexibility and a willingness to dig in are some of the top reasons you’re a team’s favorite social strategist to work with. You’d never leave the troops behind to figure out the creative solution because it’s ‘their job’ and not yours.
In this more specialized social-focused role, you are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the social ecosystem at large, understand best practices, and how to create social strategies that achieve businesses goals, helping brands understand and leverage their potential.
All candidates legally permitted to work in America are strongly encouraged to apply.
What you’ll do
- Utilize research tools to understand cultural, business trends;
- Translate marketing objectives into broad social campaigns and overall brand strategies;
- Analyze performance data to inform thoughtful insights and valuable business recommendations to creative teams and clients;
- Identify business, brand and cultural opportunities and provide a point of view on the variables that can be leveraged for optimal social engagement;
- Educate and inspire teammates and clients with up-to-date knowledge on the latest social media tools, platforms and trends, as well as best practices in social and content development;
- Work in partnership with the content team to develop engaging, interactive & informative social media content;
- Support ad hoc requests from strategy team members;
- Support Stink’s social platforms, making recommendations and informing an editorial calendar, with guidance from our leadership team.
2+ years of strategy experience and at least one year of social listening in a creative agency, studio, or in-house.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job