Strategy InternLos Angeles
Stink Studios Los Angeles is looking for a versatile Creative Strategy Intern to join Summer 2020.
Regardless of your background or what you studied in school, we look for some common character traits at Stink: You’re confident in your craft, humble of spirit and can give and take direction well. You are precise, detail-oriented and consistently meet deadlines. You take initiative, demonstrate accountability in your work and with your teammates. The idea of working in a nimble digital-first studio excites you because you’ll have an opportunity to work hands-on with clients, designers, art directors, writers, strategists, producers and developers.
As a Strategist, you are focused on identifying and articulating strategic insight and execution and are driven to understand how current trends in culture, technology, and business impact our creative decisions. You have a basic understanding of design principles, creative brief development, brand development, defining objectives and correlating KPIs, and user research: implementation, synthesis, distillation, territory development. You have a mindset that sees how all the moving parts fit together, with a knack for spotting trends and interpreting evidence into useful and beautiful solutions—or at least that’s what you’re working towards!
What you’ll do
- Conduct research activities, including but not limited to: brand/content audits, competitive and landscape analysis, secondary quant / qual, and assisting with the documentation of stakeholder interviews and other forms of primary research
- Distill and translate research into strategic insights to contribute to presentation decks and creative briefs
- Articulate strategic findings within a creative narrative, balancing the emotion of storytelling and qualitative insights with validating metrics and quantitative research
- Work closely and collaboratively with our creative team to empower with relevant and concise insight, while also nurturing the strategic thread throughout the entirety of each project
- Integrate and assist Creative, Production, and Technology Team however needed
- Collect data, studies and examples from culture, tech, and business throughout the creative sprint to share with the team a knowledge base of unique and relevant reference points
- Reliably support multiple projects and client engagements simultaneously
Please include a resume and samples of your work. We are accepting applications March 16, 2020. Internships will be awarded early April.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job