Studio AssistantLos Angeles
Stink Studios is looking for a Los Angeles based receptionist to foster a welcoming atmosphere for all current employees, freelancers and clients.
As Studio Assistant, you will lead the first impression on all our employees and visitors, which directly impacts culture and the Studio experience (remotely and in-person). You are proactive about identifying opportunities to help and seek out solutions, always organized and detail-oriented, and take pleasure in noticing the little things. You are hospitality and service oriented. You are able to juggle multiple tasks with efficiency and a sense of calm. You possess a strong sense of accountability and willingness to get your hands dirty. Bonus points if you are exceptionally tech-savvy!
This position will initially support our entire US staff remotely from Los Angeles and will eventually transition into a west-coast only Studio operations role. This position reports into the Head of Operations.
What you’ll do
- Manage storage facility and keep a detailed inventory of all technical hardware, working closely with Head of Operations
- Serve as the go-to for hardware/software provisions
- Prepare and ship equipment and software for new employees and freelancers
- Assist members of staff, including freelancers and contractors, with software and hardware requests
- Maintain relationships with building management
- Check office for mail, flagging anything important for managers or the finance team
- Depositing checks when applicable
- Book travel, couriers and shipping requests
- Manage accounts for shared resources; maintain database of services used office-wide
- Maintain a log of office expenditures and liaise with Studio Assistant in NY for up-keep of expense reports
- Support the Head of Operations and people and operations team as needed
- During remote periods, coordinate on-site employees and vendors
- Ad-hoc projects and research when necessary
- Field forwarded office phone calls (while remote)
As reopening becomes possible, you will:
- Management of office move and set up
- Maintain a ‘normal’ schedule of 9-6:30
- Open office and prepare employees to take on the day, ensuring all office and kitchen supplies are stocked
- Ensure meeting rooms, common spaces and kitchen are kept tidy and presentable for employees, partners and clients
- Manage and execute front of house responsibilities such as answering phones, door, receiving deliveries, greeting guests
This is a junior role, appropriate for those with up to three years of administrative or office management experience.
Los Angeles Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job