Business Development ManagerNew York
Business Development Manager
You are equal parts proactive problem solver and organized manager of details. You easily prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while being flexible and proactive throughout your process. You're highly motivated and happy to work independently and as part of a team. Your approach is smart, thoughtful, more about listening than speaking, and you make it a priority to understand the nuances of a business across multiple industries. Strong communication skills are critical. You maintain professionalism (while still being yourself) and have no issues building credibility and trust with internal teams and senior leaders.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute an approach that identifies and connects with potential clients, with the support of senior staff
- Create and maintain trusted relationships with pitch consultants
- Study our projects, the people, our taste and standards of creative excellence
- Understand and articulate the nuances of Stink Studios’ service offerings in New York and globally to potential clients
- Cultivate sound knowledge of the digital and cultural landscape
This position requires at least 1+ years experience in a client services, account management, project management or new business role with a creatively driven company, agency or pitch consultancy.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job