We need a strong conceptual writer, with experience crafting campaigns, video content and digital experiences, to join our world-class creative team.
As a conceptual thinker, you’re always looking for a new and surprising angle on a brief. You own the creative idea for a project and steer it through production, whether than means overseeing video shoots and edits or collaborating with designers and developers to build sites, social campaigns and installations. You’re also comfortable working with or without a visual partner, as well as in non-traditional teams.
As a writer, you can express ideas in efficient and impactful copy and can quickly generate scripts, headlines, manifestos and other deliverables. You stay current on tech and cultural trends and bring a modern perspective to all of your work.
What you’ll do
- Develop and present unique, innovative and strategic concepts and communication solutions clearly and effectively in a timely manner
- Concept and execute headlines, taglines, treatments, scripts, site copy, advertising, and long copy
- Work alongside our developers, producers, art directors and designers to understand and meet creative aspirations
- Work with clients to understand their brand, objectives and business needs
- Actively contribute and lead the quality and caliber of copy and how it plays into creative concept overall
This full-time position requires at least 5+ years of copywriting experience, preferably in a creative studio or agency environment.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job