Design DirectorNew York
Stink Studios is looking for an exceptional creative leader to join our world-class, multidisciplinary creative team in NYC.
You have a keenly developed design aesthetic, with historic, modern and contemporary references across different platforms and mediums. You are fluent in the practical aspects of design systems and interactive development and comfortable designing from scratch as well as responding to established art direction. You’re excited by emergent technologies and have a drive to continue learning and experimenting. You can lead while fostering a creative and collaborative environment that thrives on an exchange of ideas. You love being a hands on designer and know when to step back, provide guidance.
You will oversee and support our creative team, and work alongside our developers, producers, art directors and writers to create award winning interactive experiences. You will teach, mentor and develop your team and help creative team members set and achieve their quarterly goals. Besides your immediate creative team, you work directly with strategists, producers, developers and directors to create award-winning digital experiences, content and campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Advance and inspire the visual aesthetic of all our projects, for some of the top clients and agencies in the world
- Oversee, inspire and support creative team and serve as design lead on your client relationships and projects
- Work alongside a high-performing teams of creatives, developers, producers, and strategists to create award winning interactive experiences
- Mentor and lead junior creative team, providing continuous feedback and constructive critiques of their work
- Operate inside a fairly flat organization and hold a seat at the table of the leadership team
This position requires at least 8+ years experience, preferably in a studio or creative agency environment. Sketch experience required.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job