Designer, Brand (USA)New York
A brand designer with experience in visual identity, campaign art direction, and presentations.
Your design experience includes cohesive brand systems and visual identities, campaign art direction, presentations, and production level precision. You have a strong ideation process that is informed by diverse cultural and visual references. You’re comfortable working independently and within an interdisciplinary team and enjoy working end-to-end from brand concepts and design through to pixel perfect production. Your attitude is that no job is too big or too small and the little things are the big things.
Your work is often described as thoughtfully considered, and includes a diverse selection of design solutions across clients and formats. You are precise, detail-oriented and consistently meet deadlines. You are committed to your craft, humble of spirit and can give and take direction well. You are proficient with pre-production and file management systems.You understand that the presentation of your work is as important as your work itself.
What you’ll do
- Advance and inspire the visual aesthetic of all our projects and pitches, for some of the top clients in the world;
- Develop and present unique, innovative and strategic concepts and communication solutions clearly and effectively in a timely manner;
- Push beyond strictly what is asked and interpret briefs with your own personal vision and taste when the opportunity presents itself;
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of developers, producers, interactive designers, writers and strategists;
- Cultivate a personal sense of taste, mood and references;
- Embody an ever-learning and curious mindset that works to develop multiple ideas and iterate quickly.
This position requires at least 2+ years of design experience, preferably in a creative studio or agency environment. Portfolio required.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job