Executive ProducerNew York
You are a content production leader with a proven track record of hands on producing best-in-class creative work in fast-paced studio, film or production house.
You are a leader and team player who loves their craft and wants to continue raising the bar on content for some of the largest and most interesting brands in the world. Though you are ready to elevate your business responsibilities, you enjoy and want to continue getting your hands dirty. You likely find yourself drawn to smaller companies for that reason - an ability to lead while never being too far from the action.
When reflecting on your career and experience, it’s obvious you err towards a breadth of project types, timelines and budgets, never sacrificing creativity or cultural integrity.
As Executive Producer, you will help execute and lead our content production expertise, cultivate and grow business, and work alongside other production leaders who have an expertise in digital production. While this is not a hands-off management position, you are a key member of the leadership team. You will have an opportunity to help shape the direction of the financial, operational, and cultural aspects of our business. You'll also serve as a mentor in the organization, helping to cultivate growth and success for young professionals in the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- You have a diverse background and hands-on experience working with filmmakers and brands alike with a portfolio of high quality creative work.
- You are able to cost and budget a shoot using the AICP budget template.
- At least one to two years of experience in a similar role preferred
- With agency experience, candidates must also have production house and/or film experience.
This position requires at least 8+ years of experience in a creative environment/film production company, producing high profile campaigns and programs.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside directors, editors, strategists, producers, developers and creatives to create content for some of the world’s most interesting brands
- Budget and bid branded films, documentaries, shorts, animated, etc.
- Create and grow critical internal team, client, crew, and vendor relationships with a calm and steadfast attitude
- Refine and further develop content production processes
- Architect and steer content creation that ensures client satisfaction, creative, and technical excellence on time, on budget, etc.
- Strategically lead outbound and inbound content business opportunities and work with the other Executive Producers to define areas of opportunity
- Be motivated to grow and win new business for Stink Studios
- Be proactive about learning emerging industry trends, platforms and technologies
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job