Head of Production (USA)New York
A progressive, growth-minded production leader with experience building, leading, and engaging a team of advertising producers.
You are a progressive, growth-minded production leader with experience building, leading, and engaging a team of advertising producers. You excel at clear and effective communication, be it with senior clients, cross-disciplinary peers, junior staff, or the rest of our leadership team. You have a team mindset, good intuition, an entrepreneurial focus, and strong analytical problem solving skills. You are eager to build and refine processes to optimize for both efficiency and agility as well as creative excellence.
As a production leader, you will be responsible for the business health and successful delivery of all Stink Studios projects. As a result, you cultivate strong partnerships across disciplines, listen well, and know when to make tough calls and lead with confidence. You are not afraid to occasionally step out of your comfort zone in order to capitalize on an opportunity. You know how to make a plan, set clear goals and actionable milestones for teams so that success can be achieved.
Interested applicants must be based in New York or Los Angeles, and be legally permitted to work in the U.S.
What you’ll do
- Act as the operational lead on all MSAs, SOWs, ISAs, procurement conversations, and binding contracts to maintain consistency across all legal documentation representing the Stink Studios brand;
- Lead, define and optimize production processes across Stink Studios for consistency, creativity, and scale;
- Work with producers and discipline leads to ensure that all projects and pitches are resourced, tracked and reported appropriately and accurately;
- Build a process for producers and discipline leads to ensure that all projects have case study and PR assets available in a timely fashion;
- Work with discipline leads and producers to ensure that we’re creating conditions for world-class creative output;
- Function as an EP on projects with select clients;
- Ensure that job health sheets and any other financial reporting tools / processes are updated consistently;
- Initiate and build relationships with external vendors, freelancers, contractors and full-time talent in order to scale up and down to meet project demands;
- Help facilitate new business across select clients and pitches;
- Work directly with leadership on Stink Studio’s strategic direction, hiring practices, and long-term business objectives;
- Work in collaboration with the rest of leadership to inform our working process with other teams;
- Manage, mentor and coach all members of the Stink Studios production team.
This position requires 8+ years in an EP role within film and content production, preferably in a combination of production company and creative agencies, as well as P&L and people management experience.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job