Stink Studios is looking for a burgeoning digital producer to join our integrated production team in Red Hook.
About you You are eager to learn and motivated to solve for the big picture and tackle the details. You’re diligent, fast on your feet, responsible and always deliver on time. You have the ability to think critically and resourcefully manage the unknown. You love working with teams to solve big problems and see your role as both supporting the team to deliver the best possible creative work and supporting clients through clear, proactive and strategic communication. You’re proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning about and developing emergent technologies.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside designers, writers, art directors, strategists, developers and other producers to provide creative answers to our client’s brand and business challenges.
- Serve as a regular point of contact with clients, internal teams, vendors and partners with a calm and steadfast attitude.
- Contribute to and take ownership of project scopes, budgeting mapping and work plans.
- Proactively communicate next steps, milestones and status to all team members.
- Maintain and contribute to internal processes and overall quality of creative work.
- Plan, prioritize and manage your workload across multiple projects.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning about and working with emerging industry trends, platforms and technologies.
At least one year of experience in digital production (i.e. websites and launches, web or native applications, digital installations) in a fast-paced creative company.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job