Senior Designer, DigitalNew York
Stink Studios is looking for an exceptional digital designer to join our world-class, multidisciplinary US-based creative team.
You are a multidisciplinary designer, fluent in the practical aspects of digital design, art direction and motion. You have a keenly developed design aesthetic and a deep love for technology and all things internet. You’re excited by emergent technologies and have a drive to continue learning and experimenting. You can lead while fostering a creative and collaborative environment that thrives on an exchange of ideas. You love being a hands on designer, but know when to step back and provide guidance. Your attitude is that no job is too big or too small and the little things are the big things.
Your work is often described as thoughtfully considered, and includes a diverse selection of design solutions across clients and formats. You are precise, detail-oriented and consistently meet deadlines. You are comfortable designing from scratch as well as responding to established art direction. You are a compelling presenter and communicate effectively, whether that’s with your most junior team member or a client.
What you’ll do
- Advance and inspire the visual aesthetic of all our projects and pitches, for some of the top clients in the world;
- Pitch on new business and help deepen our relationships with existing clients;
- Develop and present unique, innovative and strategic concepts and communication solutions clearly and effectively in a timely manner;
- Guide projects from ideation through production design and development, and be able to give actionable feedback at all stages, with the support of a DD or CD;
- Lead, inspire and support creative teams and serve as design lead on your client relationships and projects;
- Create design systems and produce pixel-perfect production design for responsive web, with the ability to tackle occasional product design needs;
- Prototype in motion, using Principle, Figma, or a similar tool;
- Work alongside a high-performing teams of creatives, developers, producers, and strategists to create award winning interactive experiences;
- Mentor junior designers, providing continuous feedback and constructive critiques of their work;
- Push beyond strictly what is asked and interpret briefs with your own personal vision and taste when the opportunity presents itself.
This position requires 6+ years experience, preferably in a studio or creative agency environment. Figma and motion prototyping experience required. Only applicants with a portfolio will be considered.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job