Senior StrategistNew York
We are growing our strategy team to include a well-rounded creative thinker and problem solver, with a diverse skill set and penchant for design and technology
While you are focused on identifying and articulating strategic insight and execution, you also speak the language of design, and understand how current trends in culture, technology, and business impact our design decisions. You are emotionally intelligent, passionate about discovering the root and solution to problems, and charismatic communicators.
You think dynamically about the experience of a brand, with cultural context as a force that influences and informs. Unlike most strategists who favor creative briefs and endless presentations, your strategic tools range from customer journeys and personas to inspirational insight and more rigorous analytics. You thrive in the making and abhor the pontificator.
You’re a curious problem solver who takes complexity and drills it down to it’s simple essence and opportunity for senior clients and internal teams alike. While you work well independently, you’re equally a strong collaborator and have experience (or really want to) working closely with producers, developers, designers and conceptual creatives from start to finish. You’re comfortable presenting to and workshopping with all types of audiences and know how to thoughtfully and respectfully create discourse that achieves high stakes outcomes. You’re not afraid to ‘own the room’ and drive insightful, wide-ranging discussions in any format.
Your background is evidence of working on projects with various budgets, approaches, styles, categories and timelines. Your creative standards, agility, flexibility and a willingness to dig in are some of the top reasons you’re a team’s favorite strategist to work with. You’d never leave the troops behind to figure out the creative solution because it’s ‘their job’ and not yours.
What you’ll do
- Advance and inspire the strategic direction of our projects and pitches, for some of the top clients in the world
- Research, synthesize, and distill unbiased insights that will guide creative, set our projects up for success and become fundamental to our clients' business and worldview
- Comfortably navigate and direct consumer research, industry competitor data, category knowledge and cultural understanding to inform and inspire simple yet powerful strategic touchpoints and/or approaches
- Lead client workshops and presentations in engaging, articulate, and dynamic ways
- Work alongside our developers, producers, designers, writers and art directors to create award winning experiences
- Develop products and services strategies and roadmaps based on user insights and digital analytics inputs
- Remain savvy on current and evolving digital platforms and emerging media
- Play with data driven solutions and analytics when a project requires it
- Support Sr. Management in planning and goal-setting to continue the evolution of our strategic offering;
- Reliably support multiple projects and client engagements simultaneously;
- Create, maintain, and own strong client relationships that continue to develop ways for Stink to be an essential partner to their business
- This position requires 5+ years experience in brand, communications, content and/or product strategy, preferably in a creative studio or agency environment.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job