We are growing our experience strategy team to include a brand strategist with a diverse skill set and a penchant for storytelling, design and technology.
While you are focused on identifying and articulating strategic insight and execution, you also speak the language of design, and understand how current trends in culture, technology, and business impact our design decisions. You are emotionally intelligent, aparticipant in culture, passionate about discovering the root and solution to problems, and charismatic communicators.You think dynamically about the experience of a brand, with cultural context as a force that influences and informs. You possess the ability to write a killer brief, but see it as a starting point - not a final strategic deliverable. Words and insights matter, but sometimes the ones that matter most don’t live in decks - they come out in workshops, brainstorms, museums, walks to lunch, etc.You’re a curious problem solver who takes complexity and drills it down to it’s simple essence and opportunity for senior clients and internal teams alike. While you work well independently, you’re equally a strong collaborator and have experience (or really want to) working closely with producers, developers, designers and conceptual creatives fromstart to finish. Your background is evidence of working on projects with various budgets, approaches, styles, categories and timelines. You’ve gained experience working in structured environments, but are ready to move toward a process that requires flexibility, an entrepreneurial spirit, stretches across category, platform, and brand. Your creative standards, agility, flexibility and a willingness to dig in are some of the top reasons you’re a team’s favorite strategist to work with. You’d never leave the troops behind to figure out the creative solution because it’s ‘their job’ and not yours.
What you’ll do
- Advance and inspire the strategic direction of our projects and pitches, for some of the top clients in the world
- Research, synthesize, and distill insights that will guide creative, set our projects up for success and become fundamental to our clients' business and worldview
- Reliably act as the ‘product, brand, or audience expert’ that anyone on the project can tap at will for insight, inspiration, and/or guidance
- Comfortably navigate and direct consumer research, industry competitor data, category knowledge and cultural understanding to inform and inspire simple yet powerful strategic touchpoints and/or approaches
- Crafts points-of-view and presentations that clearly present a narrative
- Work alongside our developers, producers, designers, writers and art directors to create award winning experiences
- Remain savvy on current and evolving digital platforms and emerging media
- Play with data driven solutions and analytics when a project requires it
- Reliably support multiple projects and client engagements simultaneously;
- Create, maintain, and own strong client relationships that continue to develop ways for Stink to be an essential partner to their business
This position requires 2+ years experience in brand, communications, content and/or product strategy, preferably in a creative studio or agency environment.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job