Strategy DirectorNew York
Stink Studios is looking for an experienced and versatile strategy director to join our world-class, US-based team.
As a Strategy Director, you’ll be responsible for leading the strategic engagements for some of our most important pitches and projects. In this role, you’ll flex across brand strategy, content strategy, and digital product strategy, with an emphasis on holistic business thinking for modern brands.
You’re a modern, experienced brand strategist who, above all else, aims to make the complex simple. You understand that brand experience is a fluid, dynamic thing that changes across different contexts. You understand how current trends across culture, technology, and business impact consumer decisions and behavior. When identifying and articulating strategic insights, you always consider how and where a brand shows up in the world, and how real people will experience it, and you use this information to inspire teams to get to groundbreaking work. You understand that less is more, and that simple, accessible language always conveys more meaning and intelligence than marketing terminology.
While you work well independently, you’re also a strong collaborator and mentor with proven experience working closely with producers, creatives, technologists, and strategists from brief to execution. You’re comfortable workshopping with and presenting to c-suite and industry experts, and know how to thoughtfully and respectfully create a discourse that achieves high stakes outcomes.
What you’ll do
- Develop both insight- and data-informed brand, business, and creative strategies that will enhance the success of our projects and client relationships;
- Manage, mentor, and develop members of the strategy team;
- Develop Stink Studios’ brand, content, and campaign strategy processes, frameworks, and business offerings;
- Direct various research efforts as required across projects and teams;
- Create and maintain strong senior client relationships and develop pathways for Stink Studios to be an essential partner to their business;
- Develop and lead client workshops and presentations;
- Publish thought leadership and contribute to our outward-facing communications in the press.
- Reliably manage multiple projects and client engagements simultaneously;
This position requires 6+ years of integrated strategy experience and 4+ years in a brand strategy role, preferably in a creative studio or agency environment.
This role reports to our Head of Strategy.
New York Benefits
Professional development funds
Subsidized health, dental & vision care
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job