You are a charismatic leader with strong emotional intelligence and a proven track record of developing client relationships and new business
You are excited by the opportunity to work as part of a small (but growing) team, and you are happy to lead new business in a collaborative, multi-discipline workplace.
As a Business Director at Stink Studios, you’re equal parts new business/sales, new business development strategist, and creatively/technically-minded leader for teams on pitches. As a key member of the Paris team, you will contribute towards the financial, operational, and cultural success of our business.
What you’ll do
- Identify suitable new business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage simultaneous RFPs and pitches
- Get your hands dirty (this is not a position for those seeking a "management" position)
- Architect and steer engagements that ensure both client satisfaction and creative and technical excellence
- Challenge leadership and peers by having a collaborative and constructive point of view on how to run a successful creative business
- Keep us connected to industry, creative and technical trends and key players
- Serve as a first point of contact on both outbound and inbound new business
- Work on a diverse range of projects and engagements with some of the world's most interesting brands
- Cultivate a happy, engaged and respectful work environment
This position requires at least 6+ years of experience in a creative agency environment, producing high profile campaigns and experiences. To apply, send us a resume and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job