You'll work as part of a small but fast-growing team, offering production expertise and a problem solving attitude.
You are the sort of person who can ensure that the atmosphere and the work are both excellent.
You keep up with industry trends and are eager to learn about and work with new technologies.
You are happy to be client-facing and to work as part of a small (but growing) team, and you are comfortable being the voice for production in collaborative, multi-discipline studio.
Connections with a network of a-list freelance talent is a bonus.
What you’ll do
- Lead with a good sense of intuition and emotional intelligence
- Drive simultaneous pitches and projects
- Establish realistic costs and timings, with a constructive problem-solving outlook
- Prepare and manage budgets, statements of work, and schedules to deliver successful projects and profitability
- Serve as a main point of contact with clients and internal teams
- Be motivated to win new business and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Contribute to a happy, engaged and respectful work environment
This position requires at least 3+ years experience in producing brand campaigns and digital experiences
Professional development funds
Friendly, talented colleagues
Does this sound like you?
for this job