Head of Delivery (Buenos Aires)São Paulo
You are a senior-level digital production leader who’s experienced in delivering technology-led work that brings results and creative success for clients.
You are a leader who has successfully worked alongside developers, designers, strategists, UX designers and other producers to create award winning websites, digital products, campaigns and content on time and on budget. You have experience establishing and cultivating relationships and know how to lead effectively to deliver work and accomplish goals across multiple offices and time zones. Though you are ready to elevate your business responsibilities, you enjoy and want to continue getting your hands dirty. You likely find yourself drawn to smaller companies for that reason - an ability to lead while never being too far from the action. You are self-motivated and driven to help lead and execute a breadth of project types, timelines and budgets, never sacrificing creativity. You naturally gravitate to people management responsibilities, building a network of talent and local relationships.
What you’ll do
- Build and sustain a thriving system of full-time and freelance staff in Buenos Aires that supports Stink’s global network efficiently and reliably while delivering creative excellence
- Refine and further develop processes to help achieve the best possible creative and business outcome for Stink Studios and our clients
- Create and grow critical internal and external relationships with a collaborative and steadfast attitude
- Assist and partner with other offices in informing scope approaches that will be executed from Buenos Aires market
- Architect and steer our work to ensure client satisfaction and creative and technical excellence on time, on budget, etc.
- Strategically lead business opportunities and work with other Studio leaders to define areas of opportunity
- Source and onboard local freelance and full-time talent to support on-going project needs
- Help shape the direction of the financial, operational, and cultural aspects of our business
- Be proactive about learning emerging industry trends, platforms and technologies
- Cultivate a welcoming and motivating work environment for colleagues and project teams
This position requires 8+ years of digital production experience producing high profile projects in a creative agency or studio, preferably in the Buenos Aires market; at least 1-2 years of staff management and hiring experience
São Paulo Benefits
Does this sound like you?
for this job